Terms & Conditions
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions apply:
- Grace period: The period in which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who is acting for purposes relating to his trade, business, craft or profession;
- Day: calendar day;
- Right of withdrawal: the ability of the consumer to waive the contract within the grace period of the contract;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person that offers products to consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: a contract concluded between the trader and the consumer under an organized distance sales of goods, digital content and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement exclusively or partly use is made of one or more means of distance communication;
- Written: : “written” also includes electronic communications such as e-mail, provided that the identity of the sender and the authenticity of the communication is sufficiently established.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
V.O.F. Creative Use of Technology
Reigerstraat 16, 4811 XB, Breda, Netherlands
Phone: 076 7504146
Chamber of Commerce number: 56952392 VAT: NL851617943-B01
Article 3 – General
- These terms and conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement made at a distance between businesses and consumers.
- The agreement will be established at the time that the consumer accepts the offer and by doning this he will meet to the corresponding conditions.
- The operator shall immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the operator, the consumer may rescind the contract.
- As an exception to paragraph 2, the contract shall only be concluded within the legal framework, after the entrepreneur has informed the consumer’s ability to meet its payment obligations, and other facts and factors that are important for comfirmation of the distance contract. With good grounds to rescind or special conditions attached to the agreement, the entrepreneur has the right not to conclude the agreement.
Article 4 – Right of withdrawal
- The consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days of receipt of the product by the consumer or by a third party indicated by the consumer.
- During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging. The consumer will only extract or use the product to the extent that is necessary to be able to evaluate the product. The premise here is that the consumer should only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a shop.
- If the consumer wishes to make use of the right of withdrawal, he shall do this, within the grace period, by using the standard withdrawal form or in written form to the entrepreneur. The entrepreneur shall immediately send a confirmation of this message.
- The consumer returns the product as soon as possible but within 14 days from the day following the provisions of paragraph 3.
- Products must be returned with all accessories and as much as possible in its original condition and packaging, in accordance with the clear and reasonable instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- In case of withdrawal, the consumer bears the cost and risk of returning the product.
- Entrepreneur will reimburse the payment received from the consumer within 14 days after withdrawal.
- Products that are custom made can only be returned in consultation with us and under specific conditions.
- In case of replacement and refund we are entitled to ask the customer to return back the defective products, if desired by us. Costs arising from these returns are at our expense.
Article 5 – Exclusion right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded for products:
- manufactured according to specifications of the consumer;
- that are personal in nature;
- Of which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market on which the trader has no influence;
- that spoil or age quickly;
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for subscriptions to this.
Article 6 – Delivery
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the trader.
- The entrepreneur shall supply accepted orders within 30 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. The entrepreneur will report delivery delays in time.
- If delivery occurs or will occur after these 30 days, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement. Upon dissolution, the trader will refund the payments received from the consumer.
- The risk of damage or loss of products rests upon the trader up to the moment of delivery to the consumer or a third person, designated by the consumer.
Article 7 – Complaints and Disputes
- Contracts between the entrepreneur and the consumer of these terms refer only to Dutch law.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement should take place promptly after the consumer has found the defects are defined clearly and completely submitted to the operator.
- complaints submitted to the trader will be answered within 14 days of receiving the complaint. If a complaint can not be treated within 14 days, the company will disclose here in time here and thereby provide an indication of where the consumer can expect a solution.
- If consumers and businesses can not agree on how to resolve the complaint, consumers may refer the complaint to the Disputes Committee via the ODR platform.
Article 8 Intellectual Property
Creative Use of Technology retains the intellectual property of his or her product and / or design and all the forms thereof, such as models (digital) drawings, sketches, photos, etc.
Article 9 The price
All prices are subject to pressure – errors. For the consequences of pressure – and misprints no liability is accepted. With pressure – errors the trader is not obliged to deliver the product according to the erroneous price.
Article 10 Applicable law
Dutch law is applicable to the agreements concluded by and Creative Use of Technology.
Only the Dutch civil court having jurisdiction in the place of Creative Use of Technology take cognizance of disputes, unless this would be contrary to peremptory law. Creative Use of Technology may deviate from this rule of jurisdiction and apply the statutory rules governing jurisdiction.
When uploading a model and / or drawing and / or placing an order or command data are stored on our website. This data is only used by us for internal processing of the order and will never be shared by us with third parties or sold to third parties without explicit consent of the customer.